We strive to raise the perfect doodles based on temperament and non-shedding coats doodles have! One of our goals as a responsible breeder is to better the breed. Our goal is to ethically breed our dogs for desirable non-shedding coats and amazing temperaments, while simultaneously getting the perfect look!
- Our dogs have complete genetic health testing, this test for 200+ genetic disorders.
- Our dogs have their hip and elbow screenings through OFA, this tells us our dogs are less likely to have joint related issues later on in life.
- Our puppies are raised on puppy culture and early neurological stimulation (ENS)
- Our puppies are raised in family environment with other pets
- They are started on basic obedience training and crate training
- Puppies are dewormed every two weeks
- Puppies will have a lifetime microchipped
- Puppies will have their dewclaws removed
- Puppies will be given a full exam through our vet at 6 weeks old and will be given their first round of vaccine including the DHPP vaccine.
- Puppies will come with records of their shots from our vet.
- Puppies will come with our “Puppy starter bag” which includes a sample of the food they are currently eating, a chew toy, a soft toy, and a blanket with their mothers and littermates scent.
Australian Mountain Doodles